- RSS Channel Showcase 9161718
- RSS Channel Showcase 4731743
- RSS Channel Showcase 7672501
- RSS Channel Showcase 6239585
Articles on this Page
- 01/21/16--13:34: _10 Steps to Setting...
- 03/08/16--08:19: _MARCH 2016 EVENTS!!...
- 04/07/16--09:15: _APRIL 2016 EVENTS!!...
- 04/25/16--12:53: _Top 8 Tips on How t...
- 05/02/16--08:50: _MAY 2016 EVENTS!!! ...
- 05/31/16--08:42: _JUNE 2016 EVENTS!!!...
- 09/07/16--05:45: _Trunk Show Tips | W...
- 10/30/16--14:00: _What to Wear for a ...
- 01/02/17--18:12: _Why Building a Pers...
- 02/22/17--10:04: _Where to find Cloth...
- 04/06/17--13:14: _Sip N’ Style Brunch
- 06/26/17--15:08: _Must Attend Fabric ...
- 10/19/17--05:30: _Is Consignment Wort...
- 10/26/17--05:30: _10 Things a Fashion...
- 11/02/17--07:40: _Made in USA… Actual...
- 11/22/17--14:08: _American Manufactur...
- 01/03/18--18:52: _Textile Week in NYC...
- 03/08/16--08:19: MARCH 2016 EVENTS!!! Fashion| Entrepreneur| Business
- 04/07/16--09:15: APRIL 2016 EVENTS!!! Fashion | Entrepreneur | Business
- 05/02/16--08:50: MAY 2016 EVENTS!!! Fashion | Entrepreneur | Business
- 05/31/16--08:42: JUNE 2016 EVENTS!!! Fashion | Entrepreneur | Business
- 01/02/17--18:12: Why Building a Personal Brand Could Make or Break your New Business!
- 02/22/17--10:04: Where to find Clothing Manufacturing Companies in NYC!
- 04/06/17--13:14: Sip N’ Style Brunch
- 06/26/17--15:08: Must Attend Fabric Sourcing Shows in NYC!
- 10/19/17--05:30: Is Consignment Worth it for a Small Startup Designer?
- 10/26/17--05:30: 10 Things a Fashion Business Can Learn from Shark Tank
- 11/02/17--07:40: Made in USA… Actually it’s Made in New Jersey!
- 11/22/17--14:08: American Manufacturing: Past, Present, & Future
- 01/03/18--18:52: Textile Week in NYC is Back!
2016 is HERE!!!! And we all know what that means….. New Years Resolutions right?! NOT FOR ME! I choose NOT to make any New Year’s Resolutions. Why you ask? Because I’d rather set some Smart Goals than make any more New Years Resolutions!! Resolutions to me are designed for failure. Somewhere along the way the […]
The post 10 Steps to Setting Smart Goals that you will stick with! Setting Goals in 2016 appeared first on Fashion Angel Warrior.
MARCH 2016 EVENTS!!! I am going to start including any business and fashion events happening each month on my blog as well as my monthly newsletter. All events will either be Free or at least $25 and under. So take advantage and be sure to check back each month Wednesday 3/9 @4pm EST- FREE FBI Webinar: Ecommerce […]
The post MARCH 2016 EVENTS!!! Fashion| Entrepreneur| Business appeared first on Fashion Angel Warrior.
As promised here are all the FREE (& under $25) Events happening in the arena of Fashion, Entrepreneur, Business, Social Media, etc. Make sure to check back frequently as the list will be updated. Thursday April 7th @2pm SCORE FREE Webinar: Building, Bootstrapping, and Believing in your Business Website- Sign up here Thursday April 7th @7pm […]
The post APRIL 2016 EVENTS!!! Fashion | Entrepreneur | Business appeared first on Fashion Angel Warrior.
I always tell my clients, planning a photoshoot can take weeks, even months to prepare. And the more time you give yourself, the less stress and better shape you will be in come shoot day. So here are my top 8 tips on how to properly prepare for a photoshoot to ensure that it is […]
The post Top 8 Tips on How to Prepare for a Successful Photoshoot as a Fashion Designer appeared first on Fashion Angel Warrior.
May 2-4 Accessorie Circuit @ Javits Center NYC. Register here Monday May 2nd @7pm Met Gala Event– Finally E! Tonight is covering it! Monday May 2nd @ 3:15 SIBL FREE Event: Getting Started in Export/Import. Tuesday May 3rd @5:30-8:30pm NYBS FREE Event: Advanced Social Media & E-Commerce Strategies. Sign up here Tuesday May 3rd @3pm SCORE […]
The post MAY 2016 EVENTS!!! Fashion | Entrepreneur | Business appeared first on Fashion Angel Warrior.
Looking for some FREE (or under $25 Fashion and Business events to attend this month? Look no further! Wed June 1st @ 5:30pm NYBS FREE Event- 10 Steps to Starting a Business Thurs June 2nd @5:30pm NYBS FREE Event- Website Fundamentals June 2-5 Miami Fashion Week! Thurs June 2nd @1pm Score FREE webinar- The Power […]
The post JUNE 2016 EVENTS!!! Fashion | Entrepreneur | Business appeared first on Fashion Angel Warrior.
Are you a fashion start up? Want to know the #1 way to get honest feedback, boost sales, and get your brand in more stores?! Host a Trunk Show, and lots of them! What is a trunk show? Here’s the scoop. A trunk show is a 1-2 day event typically held at a boutique/retail store […]
The post Trunk Show Tips | What is a Trunk Show and How To Plan A Successful One! appeared first on Fashion Angel Warrior.
Yes! Finally you landed an interview! After sending out resume after resume, you got it! Time to prep, study, and… figure out what to wear!!! 🙁 You tell yourself, “I want to dress for success, but this is a creative job..Do the same rules apply? What to wear for a Creative job interview?“ When going on […]
The post What to Wear for a Creative Job Interview | Interview Outfit Ideas | Dress for Success appeared first on Fashion Angel Warrior.
Branding is everything, especially in the fashion industry. When you hear of fashion brands like Michael Kors or Coach, Gucci, or Ralph Lauren, you immediately have an image or feeling that appears in your mind. But what about personal brands? Are they really necessary to have? In our opinion, yes! And so much so, that […]
The post Why Building a Personal Brand Could Make or Break your New Business! appeared first on Fashion Angel Warrior.
Are you starting a fashion line in NYC? Looking for some great patternmakers? Want to find some local clothing manufacturing companies to produce your line? Come on our exclusive Fashion District Manufacturing Tour! This is a 6 hour tour that is designed to give you a comprehensive overview of the garment industry from an insider’s […]
The post Where to find Clothing Manufacturing Companies in NYC! appeared first on Fashion Angel Warrior.
Do you love fashion but often don’t know how to incorporate the latest trends without looking ridiculous? Are you tired of not knowing what to wear or how to dress for your body type? Or maybe you’re just a fashionista who loves getting together with the girls for a fun fashion event! Join us for […]
In need of fabric suppliers that offer in stock, low minimum fabrics??? If you are a new emerging fashion designer you won’t want to miss these shows!! From the latest trends in silhouettes, color and textiles, to fabric sourcing and seminars- these shows have it ALL! And they are all FREE to attend!! I often attend […]
As a startup designer, a common issue is getting stores to place a buy with you. Often times boutiques are reluctant to take a chance on a new designer in fear of something going wrong, whether it’s late shipments or horrible sell through or worse! So instead many retailers are now offering consignment only. […]
The post Is Consignment Worth it for a Small Startup Designer? appeared first on Fashion Angel Warrior.
A lot of fashion designers often think they can just come up with an idea, pitch it to Shark Tank, and suddenly their fashion business will be booming! Well, it’s a lot more complicated than that! In fact it’s so complex that we put together a list of the top 10 things a fashion business […]
The post 10 Things a Fashion Business Can Learn from Shark Tank appeared first on Fashion Angel Warrior.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, I’m sure you’re aware of the growing popularity of Made in the USA products, especially now that President Trump is all for it. And if you’re in the NYC area, you must have seen a Made in NY sign at this point which is an organization that supports […]
There’s been a lot of talks lately about the rise of American manufacturing in the Fashion Industry, especially with Trump as President. But what is really happening right now with American manufacturing and what’s to come for the future? Let’s take a closer look starting with what caused American manufacturing to decline in the first place. Past: […]
Textile week in NYC is back! Textile week happens twice a year in NYC, typically in Jan and July every year. If you are a new emerging fashion designer you won’t want to miss these shows!! From the latest trends in silhouettes, color and textiles, to fabric sourcing and seminars- these shows have it ALL! And […]